27 March, 2012

I want to inspire others to be stewards of the Earth.

3/27/2012  7:22pm Panama City, Panama.
If I were to win the lottery...
It would be a life-altering experience.  But you have to think about what you would do with all that money, before you've won, and the money clouds your judgement.
Besides writing my book, I would build houses. All over the place.  What would I use it for? Free housing for Returned Peace Corps volunteers? Youth programs, travel & nature outdoor adventure programs? There will be one in Colorado, and I'll put my roots down there, and I also need to find my mountain.  I guess I did find it, but I need to find that view.  Once I find that view, I will stay a while, and write my book.  Except I'll need to go to Oma's attic and get my old journals.  And there I will build another house.

Is that what I want? To take away lottery money from people who really need it? Wait, YES! I will use it responsibly. I'm probably one of the few people in the world who will use it for the environment, and youth, and animals.
And if I don't win the lottery, my book sales will afford me every thing I want in life.  Because I already have it.  It's always here.  We just get so caught up in life, that we don't actually LIVE it.  I want to teach others how to live.  Not with schemes, or tips from The Secret, but through animals and nature.
Animals and Nature.

I WANT TO INSPIRE OTHERS TO BE STEWARDS OF THE EARTH.
A decade ago we had a guest speaker, a motivational speaker, come in and talk to us about personal goals, and that we each needed a mission statement.  There's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment