13 November, 2011

Caught in the Culture Clash

Not that I consider myself religious, nor self-righteous, nor radical...only slightly moral.
Not that anyone reads my blog, since nothing has warranted writing an entry since May.

But now I find myself caught in a Culture Clash. I spoke up when no one else would.  And now I'm the scapegoat for actions that people won't take responsibility for.  North versus South.  Machismo versus non-machismo.  I wouldn't even consider myself a feminist, just a woman who believes everyone is entitled to the truth.

1 comment:

  1. To my surprise, there's such a wealth of wisdom in your thoughts; your words reflect someone who has experienced life to the fullest, while enjoying every moment (both the good moments as well as the 'less good' ones). Not only that you expressed yourself is really cool, but how well you do your craft draws me into the narrative..... a real pleasure to explore life with you!

    ReplyDelete